Ways to get a link for customers to write Google reviews
Google Reviews can increase the online reputation of any business. It is the most effective way to increase your customers through Google reviews. Online Google reviews from clients and customers can be seen as one of the most powerful ways of promoting trust and confidence in your business. Reviews help your potential customers to choose between you and your competition. It is the most attractive way to drive visitors on your site through search results.
As a digital marketing agency, the accretion of online reviews is always a key part of our marketing campaigns. It also increases your search ranking.
To get these reviews, you can create a direct link for your customers to write a review on Google.
In fact, studies show that the buying decisions of more than 80 percent of consumers are influenced by reviews, and a majority use Google reviews before they even visit a business.
With a few clicks, you can create a simple link that can draw in more customers and higher revenues.
You can create a review link by one of two ways:
- Google Search
- PlaceID Lookup Tool.
Create a link from google search:
To create a link from Google Search:
- On your computer, search for your business on Google.
- Find your business listing and click Write a review.
- Copy and paste the URL you see in your address bar.
Create a link using PlaceId Lookup Tool:
- Use the PlaceId Finder Tool .
- Enter your business name in the “Enter a location” field at the top of the map.
- Click your business name in the list that appears.
- Copy your Place ID, which you’ll see beneath your business name.
- Add your Place ID to the following URL to create your link:
- Example: after adding the PlaceId the URL for customers to write a review will be https://search.google.com/local/writereview?placeid=ChIJp-w1O4n7DDkRYhlBexBDRCk
What can you do with your Google review link?
You can use a Google review link to give customers an easy way to leave feedback about a business.
- You can Create a ‘Leave a review’ button on your website
- You can send an email to your customers with this link and ask them to submit a review